The present school building, which is a fire-proof
building, was erected in 1915. It houses both the grades
and the high school. The building is steam heated and
lighted by electricity. The school grounds are being
at this time.
school was made standard in February 1921 and superior
in march 1930. The high school in ranked as a
class B school. The total enrollment for high school is
sixty-four and one hundred for the grades. The faculty
consists of five high school teachers and four grade
teachers. The superintendant, R. B. Flaherty, has held
position for six consecutive years. The high school
faculty consists of: Carl Perkins, Marjorie Smith,
Gladys Biggs, Hattie Fry, Mabel Constant, and Pauline
Snyder have been employed in the grade school for the
past four years.
The board of education is composed
of C. E. Snyder, W. R. Coffey, and Mrs. Myrtle Ward.