GLENWOOD, DIST. 56 ACCEPTED
There have been two
schoolhouses at the present location of Glenwood, Dt.
56. The present building was erected about forty-five
years ago. The school was placed on the accepted list in
1931. The enrollment is twelve. The teacher, Aneta
Elliot, attended and completed her grade school
education at this school. The school board members are:
L. B. Fry, Joe H. Henderson, and C. C. French.