|VALLEY VIEW, DIST. 12-STANDARD
The Valley View school house was built in the summer of
1893. That fall Fannie McKinlay taught the first term in
the new building with an enrollment of about 35 pupils.
Then in 1916 the school was made Standard by the county
superintendent, Edna L. Johnson. through the untiring
effort of Pauline Hotton, who was the teacher at that
time. The present enrollment is ten. Ruth Gaddie is the
teacher and the members of the school board are: Mrs.
Karl Conner, W. B. Webber and B. L. Wilson.