Windsor School, situated east of Cambridge,
was built in 1880. In 1917 the school house
was rebuilt. About five years ago Banner,
Dist. 118 discontinued their school because
of the small enrollment and since that time
their pupils have been enrolled in the
Windsor School. At the present time three
pupils are enrolled from that district.
is now a well equipped school and was made
standard in March 1932. The enrollment for
this year is twelve. Mary Holt is the
teacher. The district has also employed the
county music supervisor, Mrs. Arthur Huston.
members of the Windsor school hoard are:
Lloyd Kingsbury, Silas Naugle and Mrs.
Walter Hillier. The members of the Banner
school board are: Hubert Hovey, Mrs. Mary
Rambo, and Edmund Hovey.